Tuesday 17 January 2012

P-a-r-t-y Look!

One of my friends recently come home after 9 months of working on a cruise ship, and boyyy did we celebrate!

This dress I wore was from the Miss Selfridge concession at House Of Fraser.
 


I curled my hair with the Cloud 9 The Wand (a review will be up soon about that).
Makeup wise,  lots of bronzer: Bourjois bronzing powder
Fake Lashes: Girls Aloud, Kimberley's (Eyelure)
and a tonne of Red lipstick: Ysl Red, Rouge Pur Couture collection.





I don't think the pictures really do the dress justice... the colours are beautiful. I teamed it up with Nude and Metallic accessories.










And a group shot of friends and party go-ers! That pretty little thing in the white next to me is the worlds greatest friend <3

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ahh thanks so much! Although may I add, this was before my Christmas over indulging, haha x

      Delete